Dredd 2 is just going to be footage from Ferguson with some CGI stuff added to the background.
I don’t understand american school years what the fuck is a freshman or a sophomore why do you have these words instead of the…
If I remember right, ‘sophomore’ can be traced to two different Greek words that mean ‘wise’ and ‘foolish.’ So basically someone decided the best way to describe students in their second year at high school or college was ‘smart dumbass.’
This is really an eye opener…. Water or Coke? We all know that water is important but I’ve never seen it written down like this before.
1. 75% of Americans are chronically dehydrated.
2. In 37% of Americans, the thirst mechanism is so weak that it is often mistaken for hunger.
3. Even MILD dehydration will slow down one’s metabolism as much as 30%.
4. One glass of water will shut down midnight hunger pangs for almost 100% of the dieters studied in a University of Washington study.
5. Lack of water, the #1 trigger of daytime fatigue.
6. Preliminary research indicates that 8-10 glasses of water a day could significantly ease back and joint pain for up to 80% of sufferers.
7. A mere 2% drop in body water can trigger fuzzy short-term memory, trouble with basic math, and difficulty focusing on the computer screen or on a printed page.
8. Drinking 5 glasses of water daily decreases the risk of colon cancer by 45%, plus it can slash the risk of breast cancer by 79%, and one is 50% less likely to develop bladder cancer.
And now for the properties of COKE
1. In many states (in the USA) the highway patrol carries two gallons of Coke in the truck to remove blood from the highway after a car accident.
2. You can put a T-bone steak in a bowl of coke and it will be gone in two days.
3. To clean a toilet: Pour a can of Coca-Cola into the toilet bowl and let the “real thing” sit for one hour, then flush clean. The citric acid in Coke removes stains from vitreous china.
4. To remove rust spots from chrome car bumpers: Rub the bumper with a rumpled-up piece of aluminum foil dipped in Coca-Cola.
5. To clean corrosion from car battery terminals: Pour a can of Coca-Cola over the terminals to bubble away the corrosion.
6. To loosen a rusted bolt: Applying a cloth soaked in Coca-Cola to the rusted bolt for several minutes.
7. To bake a moist ham: Empty a can of Coca-Cola into the baking pan, wrap the ham in aluminum foil, and bake. Thirty minutes before the ham is finished, remove the foil, allowing the drippings to mix with the Coke for a sumptuous brown gravy.
8. To remove grease from clothes: Empty a can of coke into a load of greasy clothes, add detergent, and run through a regular cycle. The Coca-Cola will help loosen grease stains. It will also clean road haze from your windshield.
For Your Info
1. The active ingredient in Coke is phosphoric acid. Its pH is 2.8. It will dissolve a nail in about 4 days. Phosphoric acid also leaches calcium from bones and is a major contributor to the rising increase in osteoporosis.
2. To carry Coca-Cola syrup (the concentrate) the commercial truck must use the Hazardous material place cards reserved for Highly corrosive materials.
3. The distributors of coke have been using it to clean the engines of their trucks for about 20 years!
Now the question is, would you like a glass of water or coke?
Phosphoric acid makes up only a fraction of one percent of any given amount of Coca Cola. Coke alone cannot rapidly dissolve teeth, nails, meat, or any other bullshit thing you may have heard. Saying phosphoric acid is the active ingredient of Coke is like saying zinc is the active ingredient of the human body. Yeah, it’s in there, but hardly enough cause a fuss over.
The acid in your own stomach is a goddamn juggernaut compared to anything you’ll find in a soft drink. For crying out loud, people willingly marinate short ribs in Coca Cola. What do you think the instructions for that look like? “Marinate meat in Coke, but be sure to remove it before it is totally consumed by acid”?
I’m all for educating people on the health risks of soft drinks, but when people just flat out invent shit to try and scare others into giving it up, all they’re successful in doing is polluting the wealth of real science that people might have actually been educated by with obviously phony bullshit.
Bad science makes people distrust science at large.
Although all of the cleaning tips are totally legit. That would be because of the carbonic acid, however, which can also be found in club soda and, as acids go, is weak as hell.
I feel like Rocket Raccoon and Dead-Eye Duck would be a bromance like no other.
I don’t understand american school years what the fuck is a freshman or a sophomore why do you have these words instead of the numbers
what why would you use numbers
so IT FUCKING MAKES SENSE WHAT THE HELL IS A SOFT MOORE OR A FRESH MAN WHY ARE THE MEN FRESH
America makes no sense, as usual.
bless the person that actually made the chart
laughter from France
France what the fuck
'Freshman' was decided on because eighteen year olds needed a really good, entry-level zinger or taunt whenever encountering a fourteen year old.
girls think having a period sucks but try having to fix your penis discreetly through your pocket
having the insides of your organs shed and come out through your genitals does not compare to having displaced balls sorry
none of you can do it discreetly anyways
we see you
everyone sees you
A better point would have been “but try sitting down wrong and accidentally putting your full weight on your testicles, and then feeling like you’re going to cry, vomit, and shit your pants in that order.”
Although I still don’t think it really compares. That’s really our own fault when that happens.
Uh oh. I think I’m starting to get a clearer picture of what was discussed before they greenlit Batman vs Superman.
Executive 1: “Quick! What’s the easiest way to guarantee that fans will go see BMvsSM?”
Executive 2: “Um, lift recognizable visuals out of Dark Knight Returns?”
1: “Goddamn right!…
No actually Zack sat down with some people and they discussed what would be a good story to come next after man of steel and they decided that introducing batman would be a great way to expand the universe and add a fresh take on Superman.
Are you sure? I was dead certain that this fake conversation between two people that don’t exist was exactly how it went down.
I gotta dig deeper into this…
No shit it was fake smartass, what I typed is how the conversation actually went. Try to keep up.
For real, though. This guy’s commitment to correcting my bad, stupid jokes was awesome.